By buying this product you can collect up to 28 loyalty points. Your cart will total 28 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.86.
• Patented, award-winning multi-level design
• Made from 100% recycled material
• Easy to assemble and maintain
• Can be used year-round
• Turns food waste into a resource and conserves limited landfill space
• Ensures a constant supply of your very own top quality fertilizer
• Compact design fits any backyard or balcony
As seen on The Martha Stewart Show! The Can O Worms provides a quick, odorless and space efficient way to convert kitchen scraps into rich, crumbly vermicompost. Contains 3 large capacity working trays — no need to purchase additional trays!
Features a unique stacking design which allows the worms to "eat their way up" to their food, leaving their nutrient dense castings behind. An added bonus is the tap on the bottom collector tray. Valuable "worm tea" works its way down to the collector tray where you can utilize the handy tap to dispense the tea and use it as liquid organic fertilizer for all your plants.
Includes a coco-brick, to be used as starter bedding, and a handy "how-to" booklet. May be used indoors or out. Made of 100% recycled plastic.
Size: 20″ x 20″ x 29″ tall
No customer reviews for the moment.