By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of $0.10.
The soft power of Nature harnessed in an advanced formula.
Amigard Spot-on, a new line of natural antiparasite products for companion animals, developed by an innovative Swiss company, specialized in the field of natural biocides.
• for dogs over 15kg
• protects from fleas and ticks up to 4 weeks
• completely natural active ingredients
• composition: neem tree extract and decanoic acid from coconut oil
• new slow release formula
• pleasant smell
• waterproof, resistant to rain or short bathing
• completely safe for kids in contact with treated pets
• safe for your pet, well tolerated
• easy application
• registered as biocide in Germany, fully compliant to EU-Biocide regulation
Amigard Spot-on is used for external application and is a natural alternative to chemical products.
* one-dose for medium and large dogs over 15 kg
Neem tree extract (margosa extract) and decanoic acid from coconut oil.
Application od Amigard Spot-on is very easy. Put the whole substance drop by drop, along your pet's spine - approx. every 3 cm from tail to neck.
Part your pet's hair and apply directly on the skin. Do not apply to the fur! Do not rub the liquid!
Repeat Amigard Spot-on application every 4 weeks.
Keep away from muzzle and eyes. After application wash your hands.
Keep away from children. Do not apply to open wounds or skin lesions. If the products comes into contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water.
Use biocides safely. Always read the designation and product information provided
No customer reviews for the moment.